Miracle Baby Princess Fiona

Miracle Baby Princess Fiona
Miracle Baby Princess Fiona

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sweet Baby Turns Sour As Teeth Sprout



LOOK at this face! I mean really, he's CUTE...isn't he? I even entered this photo in a baby contest (stay tuned), but the emergence of his first tooth is wreaking havoc on his pleasant and sunny disposition. He's screaming....SCREAMING at the top of his lungs for something - - ANYTHING, any kind of relief he can get. Most of the time its my chin he wants to gnaw on. Oh yes, there is Motrin, and Tylenol, and even those great homeopathic teething tabs. Then, there are the home remedies like teething rings, ice chips, and frozen wash cloths. Not much is working here. I realize I have to ride this out like every other patient mother..yeah yeah yeah, it doesn't make it any easier. I just realized that I NEVER take any pictures of him upset or crying. I seriously have none. Maybe I SHOULD do that and post one, so you can see for yourself.

2 comments:

Dina said...

For some reason i can't see the picture???
A is also teething horribly, and it looks like she has a blueberry in her mouth. it's just the swollen inflamed tissue around that huge molar.
hell get thriugh it e. i think the first tooth is the worst because they don't know what to expect. i hope it gets easier from here.

Dina said...

ok i see it now! how cute is your baby???