Miracle Baby Princess Fiona

Miracle Baby Princess Fiona
Miracle Baby Princess Fiona

Monday, December 3, 2007

My Answers

1. Favorite Christmas Song RUDOLPH the Red Nosed Reindeer

2. Age you stopped believing in Santa 7

3. Real Tree or Fake Tree? FAKE - the mold count is too high for a real one

4. When do you open the bulk of your presents? Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
I favor Christmas morning, but with so much family, we get a little of both
5. Favorite Christmas movie or special? Peanuts - Charlie Brown Christmas

6. What is your favorite type of Christmas cookie? The peanut butter ones with the Hershey's Kiss in the middle and my aunt's sugar cookies with icing.

7. Do you know the names of all of Santa's reindeers?? (without using Google) and which one would you be if Santa asked you to guide his sleigh??? YES I DO!VIXEN - I bet she has fun!!

8. When is the last time you make a snow angel? a mere few years ago believe it or not.

9. What does your stocking look like? Its different colors of felt with Santa on it

10. If your wished could be granted for 3 things this Christmas, what would they be??
1. War ended and troops home with their loved ones
2. Everyone in my family healthy and happy
3. One wish needs to be a secret...........

1 comment:

Dina said...

of couse you'd be "vixen"

my mom posted her answers on her blog