Miracle Baby Princess Fiona

Miracle Baby Princess Fiona
Miracle Baby Princess Fiona

Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Early Bird




Every saturday the early bird rises.

1, thirty four pound extention of my heart creeps softly

pulls him self up with all his might, wraps his skinny arms around me,

hugs me and whispers, "I love you, Mommy." We stay like that for awhile.


The early birds rise by themselves as to not wake anyone else up yet.

I make my coffee quietly, let out my Lab, and then feed him as quickly as I can.

And then I hang out with my thirty four pound extension of my heart.

Sweet and silly

A smile to melt my heart each time he flashes it at me and looks at me with adoring eyes......

Before he becomes a cranky and difficult little person,

We have time together.

I notice a solo cardinal outside the kitchen window. Bright, red and magnificent against the gray sky and lush greens surrounding our backyard. Then, he disappears.

The early birds rises.

3 comments:

Erin said...

people read this???

Erin said...

people read this???

Unknown said...

yes people read this :) I like this one :)