Miracle Baby Princess Fiona

Miracle Baby Princess Fiona
Miracle Baby Princess Fiona

Monday, January 28, 2008

Believe it!!!!!!!!!



Supposedly New Kids on the Block are reuniting. They must be out of money. Yes, I was a HUGE fan and even met a young Mark Wahlberg, when a bunch of us silly girls attempted to get a piece of the action at the hotel they were staying at. We must have been out of our minds.

OH...the memories of youth....and call me crazy, I would go if there was a chance I could round up Jessica, Natalie, Leslie, Becky, Meredith, Megan, Kelly...are any of you still out there???

5 comments:

Dina said...

Do you mean Donny? Mark was not a New Kid silly.
I went to their concert when I was 15, only 'cause my cousin called me last minute with an extra ticket.

E said...

That's why we actually met Mark, b/c he wasn't a NEW KID, he was a nobody....he wasn't even Funky Bunched yet. He was wandering the lobby of the hotel, probably picking out chicks for his older brother.

Dina said...

Oh, I get it!

Was he super hot then???

E said...

I think its just publicity, cause Danny (sporty spice) came out and said its not true. They're like almost 40 and they'd be calling themselves "kids"...weird. I'll stick with my memories.

Mark is definitely hotter today.

DJ Rizzi said...

Erin its DJ its not supermarvelcomics its supermarvel so can you change it to supermarvel? Thanks