Miracle Baby Princess Fiona

Miracle Baby Princess Fiona
Miracle Baby Princess Fiona

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Our Trip to the Ghost Mall

Is it me or should they just CLOSE Randhurst? Dom and I ended up there on Tuesday evening because we purchased our cell phones there and his was acting funny. It wasn't cracking jokes or anything, the SIM card just kept failing. So, his phone was failing him. There are only like 3 good stores in there - - Victoria's Secret, where I rarely shop anyway. I mean, its still a great, pink store, its just too pricey for underwear in my opinion. Then, there is American Eagle, which I don't shop at either since I'm too old, but the teens love it, and then the old standby Carsons, which has shoes and Clinique and the occasional occasion dress.

Massimo was getting hungry, we weren't going to make it home in time to make anything decent, so we headed up to McDonalds - CLOSED??!! Huh? and the only restaurant actually attached to the mall (Applebee's) GONE too!

We almost went for the Chinese, where they shove a sample of some kind of chicken in your face and threaten to stick the toothpick in your eye if you don't take it, but I wanted pizza, as usual, and we went with Sbarro's. We had the whole food court to ourselves.

After taking Massimo for a ride in a disease infested train (which I wiped down twice with a WET ONE) and two minutes in the massage chairs for Dom and me, we finally left the Ghost mall and headed to Costco to shell out some real cash.

Here is my opinion on Randhurst - - rebuild OR knock it down. Its a waste of money and space when there is nobody to shop there, since the stores are all second-rate anyway.

What do you think?!

2 comments:

Dina said...

They are leveling it this summer!
They are putting strip malls, and condos above it.
They are leaving cost co, bed bath and beyond, and steve and berry's.

LaLaLaLizzy said...

funny joke about the phone erin!!


haha


yeah thats how our mall is too out here, nothing, so boring we need another woodfield or something