Miracle Baby Princess Fiona

Miracle Baby Princess Fiona
Miracle Baby Princess Fiona

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Early SJP

Last night, amidst washing my mom's china, my grandma's silver, ironing my Easter tablecloth, folding laundry, picking up toys, and indulging in some Easter candy, I came across this movie (Girls Just Want to Have Fun) on FUSE channel. Okay, I was 10 when this movie came out and I can't REMEMBER how many times I've seen this movie. Sarah Jessica Parker does not look haggy at ALL, as she cha chas and flip flops with other stars like young Helen Hunt, Shannen Doherty, Jonathan Silverman, and Lee Montgomery, who SO resembles Joey Lawrence.....and.....wait...Lee WHO? What happened to him???

I wished I could have been on Dance TV.

Enjoy the video - this is the end!!!!!

"let's DO it!!!"

1 comment:

Dina said...

I haven't see in this move in years ! how hilarious