Miracle Baby Princess Fiona

Miracle Baby Princess Fiona
Miracle Baby Princess Fiona

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day


I bet you're thinking....wow, this kid looks really Irish! Hold up...wait a minute...my parents named me MASSIMO!! Go figure. What I liked best about my 2nd St. Patrick's Day is that my mom let me have a green cupcake at the Kids Club even though I cried when she left. Then, I got to sit in the truck and watch my favorite Elmo video while she ran lots of errands. Then, she made me and my dad corned beef and cabbage and I ate a lot of it. I hope you all had a good one too.

Massimo CONNOR Rizzi ;-)

2 comments:

Dina said...

how was the corned beef? i've always wanted to make it but am afraid it won't turn out well.

E said...

its sooo easy, you can't mess it up. ill give you the recipe.