Miracle Baby Princess Fiona

Miracle Baby Princess Fiona
Miracle Baby Princess Fiona

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lessons in Mommyhood #44

When your toddler wanders in to the bathroom with an EMPTY cup and emerges mere seconds later with that SAME cup, but its FULL of water and your child is happily drinking it, don't immediately ASSUME that the little bugger actually reached up turned on the faucet and filled it up in that short amount of time. GO BUY TOILET LOCKS and then try your best to teach him to say..."I'M THIRSTY!"

(I swear I thought I was going to BARF - well, hey, the dog is still alive after all these years, it must not be THAT bad)

2 comments:

Dina said...

luckily, you clean your toilets pretty regularly, and we have safe water going into our toilets every time we flush.
yikes!!! there are worse things that they can ingest.
i just try to keep the doors shut all the time, and put on those knob locks. i think rick would get frustrated in the middle of the night dealing with a toilet lock.

LaLaLaLizzy said...

ew that is so gross, toilet water, i remember when i was little and I put my finger in there, and my dad FREAKED!

imagine if he saw Massimo drinking it!