Miracle Baby Princess Fiona

Miracle Baby Princess Fiona
Miracle Baby Princess Fiona

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Parrot and The Potty Mouth


I've been thinking about alternative words to swear words since, according to my parents, I was born with a dirty mouth and I now have a toddler who repeats EVERYTHING these days. He especially repeats the swears with fervor and exuberance. Suggestions are welcome. Breaking bad habits are hard to do.


These are the ones I've come up with so far:

Mother Fletcher (I love Shrek), Darnit, Gosh Darnit, Dangit, Shute, Dag Nabit (Was that Foghorn Leghorn?), SNAP (my favorite the older kids use it), Flippin, Crikey, and blasted.

Can you help me damnit?

1 comment:

Dina said...

I love the sweet words like "sugar", "fudge", "mother of pearl" is a fave since i was in high school. "son of a mother" is good for me too.