Miracle Baby Princess Fiona

Miracle Baby Princess Fiona
Miracle Baby Princess Fiona

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Family IS Perfect

Hi Everyone,

My name is Erin and I just felt like telling the world how perfect and flawless my family is. No, not just my family, but my whole life.

I am at my goal weight of 120 lbs after giving birth a mere 10 months ago, to the most perfect son in the whole entire world. I felt absolutely NO PAIN in the delivery room because I had such a perfect pregnancy. No complications whatsoever. My baby is so perfect, he is already practicing division and can recite all the Presidents of the United States in alphabetical order.

He follows his flawless brother and ideal sister whom will be skipping their next respective grades because they are so smart and gifted. They have so many friends, their social calendar is packed. We can't keep up with Lizzy's cell phone bill because she is so beautiful and PERFECT, everyone calls her. Oh wait -- yes we can, we have tons of untainted, crisp, clean bills to throw at her for whatever her perfect little heart desires. DJ won a LEGO contest for his PERFECT construction of the Sears Tower made with 100,000 LEGOS, which he completed in only 1 HOUR. WHOO!

Don't even get me started on my husband. He is the most supreme being on EARTH. He is handsome, hardworking, supportive, caring, and loving. He is the most unblemished father of the 3 most perfect children you will ever meet (above mentioned). He started his own business which he runs with absolute perfection. No struggles in his profession, no difficult people to deal with. He also has a garage full of crowning antique cars which he restores himself.

We live in a perfect house. The ceiling has no cracks and the floors never squeak. We have top of the line electronics and appliances. We are all whizzes on the computer! We all eat off the floor because it is always to immaculately clean.

Most of our neighbors stand in front of our house during the day and comment on what a perfect bunch on people we are. We couldn't be prouder. I hate to brag, but we were voted FAMILY OF THE YEAR for 2005 AND 2006. I wonder who's going to get it in 2007? hee hee, probably US!

I drive the hottest SUV in town. Its a Denali and its loaded. It has never broken down and my favorite music plays upon command of my most perfect voice. When we drive down the street, we roll down the windows and shout, "Just LOOK at us, we are so perfect!"

As far as family dynamics go, we couldn't be more perfect! Dominic and I have never even had a fight. We don't argue, or curse, or ever get mad at anyone or anything.
We never have disagreements. We don't have problems, we don't get crabby, or anxious, or frustrated with ANYTHING! We never are lacking for sleep because out son, Massimo, is the most perfect sleeper ever.

I love being perfect and having the perfect life.

Gee, I hope I don't make anyone feel bad when I tell you about how perfect my family. If you want to come and live with us ON FANTASY ISLAND - YOU can be PERFECT too! Until then, I would stick to being just a normal family - there is nothing wrong with it - really....

No comments: