Miracle Baby Princess Fiona

Miracle Baby Princess Fiona
Miracle Baby Princess Fiona

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Favorite Things


Okay I'm copying Oprah and I don't even really like to watch her all that much. Once in a while she talks about things she's really in to. The difference between Oprah and me is obvious.......she is insanely rich and I'm not. Still, we both get excited over things, hers are broadcasted all over the world, mine are nestled in a lonely blog where no one EVER comments.

1. Alice White - Lexia

I thought it was a Pinot or a Chard, its not, its sweeter and tastes like mangos and peaches. You can purchase at Jewel or Trader Joe's for about seven dollars. Chill and sip slowly.

2. Mylar Balloons

My son is fascinated and intrigued by them. He's even squeezing his insides to blurt out the word, "balloon", but he can't. He can only get the "Bah" We have about five of them floating around the house, thanks to Grandma Jane, and when Dom or I ask him, "Where's your BAHLOOOOON?" He smiles and looks up, hoping to find one nearby.

**YES, fellow mothers, I know the safety hazards and he's completely supervised when attempting to mangle one.

3. LUSH Bath Bombs. They won't magically transform you in to a goddess or give you super powers, but they smell lovely and the fizz is cool. Light a candle and sink in.

4. Waffles with Real Maple Syrup

Nothing to explain here, I am just really loving them right now.

5. My NEW coffee grinder

Why the heck didn't anyone tell me how great the difference is? Yes, its an extra step that's worth it. Especially since I picked up BAKED APPLE PIE gourmet coffee in Long Grove last week.


That's it. If you need a little happiness or a pick me up, try one of my suggestions. They might not work for you, but if you never try you'll never know.

Let's hear from YOU? What are 5 THINGS you are in to these days???

****I'm going to TAG my sister-in-law, "DMR", since she has a blog too.

1 comment:

Dina said...

You're so funny!

first of all, i do comment on your blog, so you can't say NO ONE ever comments. i just can't keep up with all your posts.

5 faves

I too love REAL maple syrup, but with pancakes.
there is nothing like the taste of the pure syrup, mmm

long hot showers
these are hard to come by, unless they are in the evening.

my new SEVEN jeans
read my past blog

mojitos on a warm clear evening.
it says summer, last night was a great night for one.

making my babies laugh. they just hit a cord in my heart when they think i'm the funniest person alive